Welcome to Prosthodontic Associates of South Florida. A prosthodontist is a dental specialist who restores and replaces natural teeth with a special emphasis on esthetics. Our services include everything from examinations and cleanings, to fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, and implant dentistry. We strive to give you the ultimate results to enhance the quality of your life.
Your Oral Therapy
You will find that many persons will be involved in your oral therapy as you are treated in our office. Because such a concept may be new to you, a short explanation will probably help you understand the logic behind this type of practice. Each of our team members accomplishes his or her part of your therapy to an optimum level, and you will be treated by several categories of practitioners in the oral health care team.
- Prosthodontics: Dr. Simon is a qualified specialist in prosthodontics and complex rehabilitative dentistry.
- General Dentistry: Dr. Nitzberg is a general dentist who excelled at Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine
- Dental Hygiene: Our registered dental hygienists, Helaine Grunspan, Gloria Edwards, Lindsay Plumley and Monica Sugar will perform your oral prophylaxis treatment. Dr. Simon and Dr. Nitzberg are available to examine you at the completion of your appointment.
- Expanded Duty Dental Assistants: Some tasks that may have been accomplished for you in the past by a previous dentist will be done by our qualified and experienced dental assistants. You will enjoy these people, and their clinical activities will help to keep your costs down.
- Laboratory Technicians: In many prosthodontics procedures, dental laboratory technicians will be present in the clinical environment. Allowing them to see and assist with your therapy gives you better quality and keeps costs down.
- Other Specialists: You may be referred to an endodontist (root canals); periodontist (gums and bone); oral surgeon; orthodontist; or a pediatric dentist (children) for special therapy. After the completion of the special therapy, you will come back to us for hygiene and preventive care or further treatment.
We pledge to provide the best possible oral care for you!
Our office is located at 2500 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Suite 700. We are approximately 2 1/2 miles east of I-95, and approximately 1/4 mile west of A1A on the South side of the street. We are one driveway east of Three Islands Boulevard, and directly across the street from the Wal-Mart shopping plaza.
Our Office is open Monday through Friday beginning at 8 a.m., until approximately 5 p.m. For the convenience of our patients and referring Doctors, our office is always open throughout the day. We have at least one Hygienist available each day. We have an on-site Dental Lab to expedite repairs and finalize cases.
Dr. Simon and Dr. Nitzberg can be reached for dental emergencies at all times.
Dr. Simon is in the office on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Dr. Nitzberg is in the office Monday through Friday.